Friday, September 9, 2011

Emmy Predictions: Best Reality Host

Will Win - Jeff Probst "Survivor"
Could Win - Really any of them
Should Win - Cat Deeley "So You Think You Can Dance?"

Commentary - I was thrilled when Cat Deeley finally got a nomination, although I wish Heidi Klum or Julie Chen would have gotten in over the incredibly annoying Ryan Seacrest. But I digress. That being said, my blurb really isn't going to be that long. Jeff Probst has never loss this award, and I don't see why he doesn't win again, although Survivor was left out of the Competition category, so maybe the Emmys are simply over it. But beyond Probst, it is simply the field. Deeley could win, but so could the rest of them, it really is up in the air if Probst is not the one standing on that stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment