Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RIP Jeanne Cooper

This one really hit home for me. My mom has been watching Y&R since it started in 1973. She has faithfully followed the stories of the Abbots, the Newmans, and the Chancellors for now four decades, and through it all, Jeanne Cooper has been not just a staple, but a rock, the center of Genoa City. She was an incredible actress, and Katherine Chancellor will go down as one of the greatest television characters of all time. I am so sorry that she has left us, but I am glad that for 84 wonderful years she shared her talents with the world. My prayers are with her family and her friends, particularly her co-stars that have been working with her for decades. The Y&R set and the Y&R world will never be the same. Rest in Peace old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment