Sunday, June 3, 2012

2012 MTV Movie Award Winners

2012 Winners
Best Movie - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Seriously? Again? Yuck!)
Best Female Performance - Jennifer Lawrence "The Hunger Games"
Best Male Performance - Josh Hutcherson "The Hunger Games"
Best Cast - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Best Comedic Performance - ?? (Apparently They forgot about this award, check back tomorrow)
Best On-Screen Dirtbag - Jennifer Aniston "Horrible Bosses"
Best Breakthrough Performance - Shailene Woodley "The Descendants"!
Best On-Screen Transformation - Elizabeth Banks "The Hunger Games"
Best Fight - The Hunger Games
Best Kiss - Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1"
Best Music - LMFAO "Party Rock Anthem" in 21 Jump Street
Best Hero - Harry Potter
MTV Generation Award - Johnny Depp
MTV Trailblazer Award - Emma Stone

2 comments:

  1. I never liked the Twilight franchise at all, but I seriously thought The Hunger Games was a more liked movie, while Twilight was losing it's popularity.

    I am shocked that dirtbag didn't go to Bryce Dallas Howard, but then again I never saw Horrible Bosses, so I don't know how much of a dirtbag she was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I was actually shocked when The Hunger Games lost, especially when it racked up four other awards. I thought Howard should have won as well, but Aniston was pretty ridiculous in Horrible Bosses, so I'm not too upset.

    ReplyDelete