Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014 Daytime Emmy Predictions: Best Younger Actor

Will Win - Chandler Massey "Days of Our Lives"

Could Win - Chad Duell "General Hospital" or Bryan Craig "General Hospital"

Should Win - Daniel Polo "The Young and the Restless"

Commentary - I personally think that Daniel Polo, in his short stint on Y&R was the best of the bunch, and I hope voters recognize this as well. But I think this is a three way battle between two General Hospital stars and the perennial favorite. Both Chad Duell and Bryan Craig had plenty of material this year to warrant their Emmy nominations. But I think that voters will have a hard time picking between the two guys from the same show, basically I think they will split votes. Chandler Massey has dominated this category for awhile now, and with splitting votes, and another worthy year for his character, I think he takes home another Emmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment