Friday, January 4, 2013

The Awards Psychic's Top Twenty Films of 2012

I have already announced my winners for the 3rd Annual Awards Psychic Awards. But for those who were interested, here is my final ranking for my top twenty films of last year.

  1. Lincoln
  2. Skyfall
  3. Django Unchained
  4. Moonrise Kingdom
  5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  6. The Dark Knight Rises
  7. Beasts of the Southern Wild
  8. Zero Dark Thirty
  9. Argo
  10. 21 Jump Street
  11. Silver Linings Playbook
  12. Wreck-It Ralph
  13. Les Miserables
  14. The Master
  15. Frankenweenie
  16. Chronicle
  17. Looper
  18. This is 40
  19. Hope Springs
  20. The Avengers

1 comment:

  1. A lot of my choices for Best film of the year is similar, with Lincoln, DKR, Django, Moonrise and Argo also in my top 10. Don't know why but a lot of people seem to hate Dark Knight Rises when I think they are crazy because that movie was awesome.

    ReplyDelete