Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Monuments Men Moving to 2014

Well crap, all of those Globe Predictions and updated Oscar predictions and then this news breaks. I think Clooney really didn't want to go through the Oscar race, and this move kind of confirms that he really meant it. He says the reason was the special effects, but I kind of get the feeling he really didn't want to be in the mix, and instead settle for a date where the movie would have little competition and could be enjoyed without all of the pressure. Either way, everyone needs to update their predictions (I will now do a full update on Globe predictions sometime this week/weekend without The Monuments Men in any category), and look forward to this Oscar race, which has already been exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Damn. I guess I'll have to update my Oscar predictions on my blog. Thanks for the memo!

    ReplyDelete