- REACTION: Great to see the inclusion of Aaron Paul, but enough with the Boston Legal boys. I thought that when it was excluded from the Drama Series category, then that would trickle down, but apparently not. Also, John Slattery was great, but I would have rather seen Vincent Kartheiser instead...but oh well. Also John Mahoney getting snubbed is a shame. Period.
- SNUBS: Justin Chambers "Grey's Anatomy", Patrick Dempsey "Grey's Anatomy", Walter Goggins "The Shield", Vincent Kartheiser "Mad Men, John Mahoney "In Treatment", John Noble "Fringe", Terry O'Quinn "Lost"
- WINNER: This one is hard to judge, while Shatner has one before, I am going to go with Michael Emerson "Lost", and no real reason, other than I think he deserves it.
SUPPORTING ACTRESS, DRAMA SERIES: Rose Byrne "Damages", Hope Davis "In Treatment", Cherry Jones "24", Sandra Oh "Grey's Anatomy", Dianne Wiest "In Treatment" Chandra Wilson "Grey's Anatomy"
- REACTION: No Katherine Heigl, which is very interesting, but glad to see Sandra Oh back in this race, along with the always great Chandra Wilson. With two In Treatment women, we expected to see Alison Pill, but Hope Davis pulled thorough. Rose Byrne once again gets a well deserved nomination. And Cherry Jones! One of the great parts left of the once great 24. Pretty happy will all six, except the exclusion of Christina Hendricks, which is a shame.
- SNUBS: Candace Bergen "Boston Legal", "Marcia Gay Harden "Damages", Rachel Griffiths "Brothers & Sisters", Katherine Heigl "Grey's Anatomy", Christina Hendricks "Man Men", Allison Pill "In Treatment", Sara Ramirez "Grey's Anatomy"
- WINNER - I know Diane Wiest is back, and she could easily win this very tough category, but I say Chandra Wilson finally wins here overdo Emmy for Grey's Anatomy.