Thursday, September 1, 2022

2022 Emmy Predictions: Best Limited Series and Television Movie

Best Limited Series
Will Win - The White Lotus
Could Win - Dopesick
Should Win - Either
Commentary -This is an amazing race to the finish for two great limited series. The White Lotus so overperformed at the nominations, that it feels like the winner. I am, right now, predicting it to win, but I reserve the right to correct after the Creative Arts. I feel like Dopesick could easily overtake it. It also did well with nominations, will win several Emmys, and it is the serious of the two. It is the one that is most relevant to society. But The White Lotus has the actors behind it, and it seems to have garnered a hardcore fanbase that I think will propel it to Emmy gold. 

Best Television Movie
Will Win - The Survivor
Could Win - Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers or Ray Donovan: The Movie
Should Win - The Survivor
Commentary - I cannot believe that I am writing this, but Chip n' Dale could win this Emmy. Yes, it could happen. I am banking instead on the power of HBO, and the great reviews for the Holocaust drama, The Survivor to be a more Emmy-voter friendly pick. Also, Ray Donovan is a known product, and could siphon votes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment