Sunday, April 13, 2014

2014 MTV Movie Award Winners

Well, not all the winners are actually up yet because no one seems to know who won them, but with a few exceptions, I really got my ass kicked here in terms of my predictions. In my defense, there were some surprising winners, and also these are the MTV Movie Awards. You never know how this generation will vote (and the further I get away from it, the less I know). I will add the other categories winners as soon I figure out who they are. I will say this though. I wouldn't have minded missing every prediction if the show were at least incredibly entertaining, and yet in the end it was pretty uneventful, which is particularly surprising and kind of disappointing. Oh well, in the next weeks expect Tony and Daytime Emmy coverage as we get closer to the summer awards season!

Movie of the Year - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Best Female Performance - Jennifer Lawrence "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
Best Male Performance - Josh Hutcherson "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
Best Fight - Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lily "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug"
Best Hero - Henry Cavill "Man of Steel"
Best Kiss - Will Poulter, Jennifer Aniston, and Emma Roberts "We're the Millers"
Best On-Screen Duo - Vin Diesel and Paul Walker "Fast and Furious 6"
Best Shirtless Performance - Zac Efron "That Awkward Moment"
Best Scared as S*** Performance - Brad Pitt "World War Z"
Best Villain - Mila Kunis "Oz the Great and Powerful"
Best Musical Moment - Backstreet Boys, Jay Baruchel, Seth Rogen, and Craig Robinson "This is the End"
Best WTF Moment - Leonardo DiCaprio "The Wolf of Wall Street"
Best Comedic Performance - Jonah Hill "The Wolf of Wall Street"
Best Cameo Performance - Rihanna "This is the End"
Best On-Screen Transformation - Jared Leto "Dallas Buyers Club"
Best Breakthrough Performance - Will Poulter "We're the Millers"
Favorite Character - Tris in Divergent (Shailene Woodley)

No comments:

Post a Comment