Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tom Hooper Wins DGA!!!!

Sorry I'm just posting this, but instead of doing important things, like paying attention to the DGA, I decided to get drunk last night. I don't regret it, I'm simply telling you what happened. This is a huge upset, and I am starting to see the nails in the The Social Network's coffin. If TKS takes the SAG tonight it is definitely over. I'm still not set that the greater Academy won't cause a split in BP/BD, but in terms of picture, this race might be over.

Winners:

Best Feature Film: Tom Hooper, The King’s Speech
Best Documentary: Charles Ferguson, Inside Job
Dramatic Series: Martin Scorsese, Boardwalk Empire
Comedy Series: Michael Spiller, Modern Family, Halloween Episode
TV Movie/Miniseries: Mick Jackson, Temple Grandin

No comments:

Post a Comment