Monday, November 30, 2009

Grammy Predictions

I am usually absolutely wrong about these things, but here goes nothing...Furthermore I skipped categories like Song of the Year where there is really no point in me even trying...

Album of the Year

Taylor Swift "Fearless"
Kanye West "808's & Heartbreak"
Maxwell "BLACKsummers Night"
U2 "No Line on The Horizon"
Allen Toussaint "The Bright Mississippi"

Record of the Year

Beyonce "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
U2 "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight"
Lady Gaga "Poker Face"
Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"
Kings of Leon "Use Somebody"

New Artist

Keri Hilson
Laura Izibor
MGMT
Owl City
Zac Brown Band

Best Female Pop Vocal Performance

Adele "Hometown Glory"
P!nk "Sober"
Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength"
Katy Perry "Waking Up in Vegas"
Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone"

Best Male Pop Vocal Performance

Kanye West "Heartless"
Seal "If You Don't Know Me By Now"
James Taylor "Wasn't That A Mighty Storm"
Rob Thomas "Her Diamonds"
John Legend "This Time"

Best Female R&B Vocal Performance

Beyonce "Single Ladies"
Jasmine Sullivan "Lions, Tigers, & Bears"
Whitney Houston "I Look to You"
Mary J. Blige "Stronger"
Chrisette Michelle "Epiphany"

Best Male R&B Vocal Performance

J. Holiday "It's Your"
John Legend "Everybody Knows"
Maxwell "Pretty Wings"
Musiq Soulchild "( )"
Anthony Hamilton "()"

Best R&B Album

Melinda Doolittle "Coming Back to You"
Whitney Houston "I Look to You"
Maxwell "BLACKsummers Night"
Laura Izibor "Let the Truth Be Told"
Chrisette Michelle "Epiphany"

Best Contemporary R&B Album

The-Dream "Love vs Money"
Keri Hilson "In A Perfect World..."
Jamie Foxx "Intuition"
Beyonce "I Am...Sasha Fierce"
Keyshia Cole "A Different Me"

Best Rap Album

Fabolous "Loso's Way"
Eminem "Relapse"
Q-Tip "The Renaissance"
Mos Def "The Estatic"
Rick Ross "Deeper Than Rap"

No comments:

Post a Comment