Friday, July 12, 2019

Celebrating a Decade of the Awards Psychic: Top 100 Films of 2009-2019 - Intro

So, as of today, I have been writing this blog for a decade. On July 12, 2009, I launched The Awards Psychic. For now a decade, it has been my place to write, rant, mess up, and launch a passion of mine. A lot has happened in the last ten years. I graduated from college, then started my career, got several promotions, went to grad school. Through it all, the highs and the lows, the pain and the triumphs, this blog has been here. It is not the best written, I don't make any money off of it, and my awards predictions are often wrong. But when you look back at this blog's growth, its changes, its ups and downs, it is a perfect representation of me, the person, me the librarian, me the blogger. I love it, and I cannot wait to spend ten more years with you, and ten more after that. To kick off this celebration, I am publishing my Top 100 Films of 2009-2019 (July 12th - July 12th). Disclaimer, I have not seen The Farewell yet, so really its July 12th through July 11th. These are my personal favorites, the films I have liked the best. I hope you enjoy this stroll down memory lane, and I hope you enjoy as we launch together in the next decade of this little blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment