Friday, December 20, 2019

Black Film Critics Circle Awards

Best Film
Dolemite Is My Name

Best Director
(TIE) Martin Scorsese "The Irishman" and Kasi Lemmons "Harriet"

Best Actor
Eddie Murphy "Dolemite Is My Name"

Best Actress
Lupita Nyong’o "Us"

Best Supporting Actor
Brad Pitt "Once Upon a Time In Hollywood"

Best Supporting Actress
Da’Vine Joy Randolph "Dolemite Is My Name"

Best Original Screenplay
Lena Waithe "Queen & Slim"

Best Adapted Screenplay
Steven Zaillian "The Irishman"

Best Cinematography
Roger Deakins "1917"

Best Foreign Film
Parasite

Best Documentary
Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am

Best Animated Film
I Lost My Body

Best Ensemble
Dolemite Is My Name

Pioneer Award
Ruth E Carter

Rising Star
Kelvin J. Harrison

Special Mention
Lloyd ‘Kam’ Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment