Will Win - David Harbour "DTF St. Louis"
Could Win - Charles Melton "Beef"
Should Win - David Harbour "DTF St. Louis"
Commentary - In terms of performance, Harbour's fantastic turn is the easy favorite. But watch out for a Beef sweep, which happens often, and Charles Melton coming along for the ride.
Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series/Movie
Will Win - Linda Cardellini "DTF St. Louis"
Could Win - Youn Yuh-jung "Beef"
Should Win - Linda Cardellini "DTF St. Louis"
Commentary - A similar race to supporting actor, where Cardellini's bold performance stands out, but Oscar-winner YJ (who I also love, so I'm good either way) could win on the strength of Beef and these voters love Oscar winners.
Best Directing in a Limited Series/TV Movie
Will Win - DTF St. Louis
Could Win - Beef
Should Win - DTF St. Louis
Commentary - The explosiveness of DTF St. Louis feels like a perfect fit for the directors here. Also Beef could split votes with two submissions.
Best Writing in a Limited Series/TV Movie
Will Win - Beef
Could Win - DTF St. Louis
Should Win - DTF St. Louis
Commentary - I think that DTF St. Louis is about to make a huge play for the top award. Beef still has the pedigree and the nominatins lead, and I think the writers will reward it no matter what happens in Limited Series.
No comments:
Post a Comment